Monday, January 26, 2009

The Killers @ Madison Square Garden 1/25/09


I went to the Killers concert at the Garden Sunday night and it was insanely good. Brandon Flowers has such a great voice and they're just so much fun to see live. Here's the setlist:
    1. Spaceman
    2. Losing Touch
    3. Somebody Told Me
    4. Smile Like You Mean It
    5. This Is Your Life
    6. Joy Ride
    7. I Can't Stay
    8. Shadowplay
    9. Bling (Confessions of a King)
    10. Bones
    11. Neon Tiger
    12. Human
    13. Sam's Town
    14. Read My Mind
    15. Mr. Brightside
    16. All These Things That I've Done
    1. On Top
    2. For Reasons Unknown
    3. Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine
    4. When You Were Young
My personal favorite Killers song, and one of my favorite songs ever right now is Read My Mind. During the last verse of this song the other night, I felt butterflies in my stomach. It was amazing. Thank God for youtube:



1 comment:

RamblingKillersfan said...

This was a really great concert! Glad you got the pictures on here! The light shows were amazing, the singing was amazing...heck, EVERYTHING was amazing!