Saturday, September 01, 2012

Purgatory Comics Now Available on iTunes!


Not sure when it officially went up, but as of right now Purgatory Comics is available on iTunes for digital download or rental. Click right here. It's $9.99 to own and just $2.99 to rent - of course it will be playable on your iTunes, iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPenis whatever.

Now, I'm not sure if this will be another instance like with Amazon where they jumped the gun on the official premiere and they'll take it down tomorrow. But as of this moment, it is up on iTunes and ready for your viewing pleasure!

I also want to pass along a story that my buddy Jim shared with me. It's a 6-part blog from writer/director Darren Lynn Bousman (it's 6 posts, but a quick read), and it's called "What They Don't Teach You in Film School." I'm not a tremendous fan of the "Saw" films beyond the first one, but Darren tells an excellent story of how he went from a nobody to the writer and director of Saw II. It's pretty inspirational. (But to get me motivated, nothing still beats Michael Giacchino's Oscar speech).

No comments: