Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Film Status Update

As the film is still in final mixing, John the editor has been keeping me updated with the status. Here's an email I got from him today:

Hi, Ralph. Just a quick update --- I am 39 minutes into the mix, and everything is going smoothly! I gotta say, I have seen the film a few times now, and I am still laughing out loud at some of the lines! I have good feeling about this film. I just sat and listened to the first 39 minutes that I have done, and I have been able to really smooth it out - I think you will be happy (hopefully) with the final mix. I will we continuing with it tomorrow as well as most of the day Thursday). I will send you an email Thursday evening to let you know how far along I am.

So there's your status update, straight from the source. It's gotten me very optimistic. And also I get to relax and play video games while I know progress is still being made. Have you guys played Force Unleashed yet? Insane.

1 comment:

Caleb said...

I don't play new video games Ralph.

New video games suck.

Play some retro video games.

Buy a Dreamcast and be a man.

9-9-09