Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finished.

"Quitting my day job and starting my life as a writer was a tremendous risk. It was a fool's leap, a shot in the dark. But anything of any value in our lives, whether that be a career, a work of art, a relationship, will always start with such a leap. In order to be able to make it, you have to put aside the fear of failing and the desire of succeeding. You have to do these things completely pure; without fear, without desire. Because things that we do without lust or result are the purest actions that we shall ever take."
-Alan Moore

Film's done. To those who stuck with me the whole way, thank you. Stay tuned, the journey is only getting started. More soon!


1 comment:

Brian "Arkle" Webber said...

Congrats. If you're interested in doing interviews before the movie comes out, I have a podcast now called Geek of all Trades. Feel free to contact me at arkle AT comcast DOT net.