Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Facebook Fan Page, Surgery

Okay bear with me, I'm very groggy right now. If you have a Facebook account, you can now become a fan of Purgatory Comics! It's got all the videos and pics, and will have some exclusive stuff in the near future. I'm not really sure how to direct link the page itself, but if you go to the fanpage section and search out "Purgatory Comics," you'll find it.

So yesterday I had a little surgery done. They worked on my nasal passage and also took out my tonsils. Even though the two surgeries were done together, they were unrelated. My tonsils used to get infected, and my nasal passage didn't allow much room for air. Anyways, today I'm trying to recover but between the pains and the drug side-effects, I'm a little out of it (definitely not good on the phone yet). I'll be back to 100% in no time; just wanted to give a heads up!

No comments: