Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mini-Casting Call


I recently mentioned a web mini-series I've been writing. Of course I'd like it to feature a lot of familiar faces, but I also posted a couple casting notices on craigslist, lifilm.org, and myspace. I'd really like to hook in both a guy and girl, preferably local, who might be able to do two specific very comedic characters the way I envision them. Plus I love meeting new people through these types of projects. So if you or someone you know might be interested, direct them to one of the ads!

If you're someone I've worked with before, and you're interested in helping, definietly let me know! In fact be persistent...I like seeing that people are excited to work with me again (helps the insecurity issues. Just kidding. Maybe). The point is, hopefully this rinky-dink project will bring in a lot of familiar faces and a handful of new ones. Stay tuned for new Purgatory Comics news this week.

No comments: