Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New York Comic Con - Confirmed!


As I mentioned not too long ago, this year Purgatory Comics will be at New York Comic Con, which takes place from October 8-10. That is now truly confirmed as I booked my table with the wonderful exhibitors today!

Our friend Bree Olson is also confirmed to appear on the 9th for a signing and meet and greet, so that's definitely going to be a fun day. And of course I've got some goodies cooking up to make this whole thing exciting.

But I can't stress this enough: there is an early bird ticket price that runs until April 30th and you can get those discounted tickets right here. You know you're going; book early and save!

By the way the poster above is fan art of Chris Evans as Captain America. (click to enlarge). The suit is badass; I hope they do something like that in the movie. But they won't. The fan art is always better...

No comments: