Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BluRay Content Revealed!

Mike received the drive I sent him and began building the Purgatory Comics Special Edition DVD. While that's in the works, I thought I'd list everything we're planning to get onto the disc:
  • The film, in glorious hi-def, with chapter select.
  • An audio commentary track by me, the writer/director.
  • An audio commentary track by Mike, the cinematographer.
  • A 30 minute documentary "Side Panels: The Making of Purgatory Comics." This combines all the mini youtube documentaries, and also includes never-before-seen footage.
  • A deleted scene, edited back into the movie where it would've gone with an audio introduction by myself.
  • "Comic Book Icons: Peter Whales," a mockumentary a bunch of us made on the Peter Whales character.
  • The Trailer.
The art for the bluray sleeve will also differ from the DVD packaging, so this whole thing's going to be really cool.

I should also mention that this is the kind of stuff Mike loves doing and he built a great system for it, so if you're looking to author your own blurays, check out his site.

No comments: