Monday, August 02, 2010

Videos, Interviews, and Articles on Festival Wins

Before we get to the goods, I have to proclaim that Patch.com is an awesome concept. It's owned by AOL, and it's a network of news sites that really focus on community. I think that's such a great concept and I'm only sorry I didn't learn about it sooner.

The Sachem Patch did a piece on Purgatory Comics that went up today. The editor of the site, Chris Vaccaro, wrote it himself. It gives a nice shout-out to my projects of yester-year and some of the supportive teachers I've met along the way.


Then they included a full news report video! This is from reporter Chris Collora. The video shows Jackie "The Joke Man" Martling announcing our win, which I was excited to see, and also an interview I did in the theater lobby shortly after winning (notice my glowing).



And here's something that came out last week but I haven't linked yet: a festival wrap up from the Bellmore Patch.


And they also have a video that summarizes the entire festival. It also features a different clip from the same interview with me (still glowing).


Lots of awesome coverage there. Enjoy!

No comments: