Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Best Tribute Ever

Even though it's by far my most popular youtube video, and it gets tons of hits and comments daily, I try not to write much about "The Duck Song" skit (full story here). For one, the original video is so old! It was made in '03, when I was a weird 23 year old. Most of the people who comment on that video now didn't even know what the Internet was when I made it. Second, I mean come on. How dumb is that video! I mean, I still enjoy it, but I did make an entire motion picture since.

Still, the hit counter climbs and the comments mount. For a young generation of youtubers, "The Duck Song" is my magnum opus. But that's okay, because responses like you'll see below make it all worth it. I've had some tributes in the past, but never before has someone put this kind of time and effort into memorializing the Duck Song. Enjoy...



Now that, my friends, is why I do what I do. I've been teasing youtubers about making a third Duck video for months now. Maybe this will inspire me to go one step closer...

No comments: