Friday, April 01, 2011

April Fools.

Sequel to Purgatory Comics? Come on. It's hard enough pushing the first movie on people. And all those actor-issues I stated are true. But I had a lot of fun with this prank, and it's the first one I pulled on the blog since 2008.

Ask any girl I've ever dated and they'll agree I tend to drag jokes far beyond their death. I restrained this time, but I'll tell you, I came damn close to actually writing a few pages of the fake script and then posting them. What stopped me? Knowing me, I'd wind up writing the whole film and then really wanting to make it.

One last thing I thought I'd share: a lovely message from Angela after reading the blog post:

If that's not an April fools joke, I'm getting on a plane right now and kicking the ever-loving shit out of you.

Hehe...

No comments: