Monday, January 23, 2012

Random Updates.

Click to enlarge

Hello there superfans, I bring you just a few little updates on this rainy Monday in New York.

I won't get into it now but I'm working closely with GoDigital on making this film perfect for their distribution plan. I only bring it up to state that the GoDigital team is an absolute pleasure to work with, and I can't say enough nice things about them.

And one more thing: I'm writing this to you on a PowerMac G5 with no Intel Processor and therefore an outdated operating system and loooooow RAM. This computer has been great to me over the years: she saw me through many many projects. And she actually still runs fine. But I've had a thirst for power that only an upgrade could quench. I guess this is a long winded way of me saying: I ordered a new computer.

No comments: