Wednesday, March 11, 2015

"Halina" is Finished!

 Look I just like classic cartoon animations okay? GET OFF MY BACK. *ahem* Anyways...

Tonight I took Ken's final sound mix for Halina and matched it to DP Mike's color corrected video to create the final, finished cut of Halina.

It feels like just yesterday I tested the waters with this post, and here we are: with a completed short film on our hands, and one I'm damn proud of.

But we're not out of the woods yet - a reason I pushed to finish the film by this date was to hit a few festival deadlines that I really want in on. And, truth be told, I'm a bit rusty on exporting/converting videos (and I've never authored a Blu-ray before).  I found this tutorial to be very helpful so far.

Keep checking back because I really do want to get some type of teaser trailer up in the next week or so, and I'm (hopefully!) going to have some festival news too.

No comments: