Saturday, October 24, 2015

Update on all 2015 WM Production Projects!

This year has been a super productive one for WM Productions, but with so many different types of projects going on simultaneously, I thought it would be cool to post a recap of where everything stands.

Purgatory Comics (The Comic Book)
This is a one-shot comic based on the characters from my film Purgatory Comics. The comic was written by myself and illustrated by my frequent collaborator Rafael Rivera. Very soon (hopefully within the next few days), this will be available on Indyplanet.com. It will be FREE to download. For a few bucks you'll be able to order a print copy as well. I'm currently holding my print copy, and it looks AMAZING. I'm very happy with it.


Halina (Short Film)
The short film Halina - which did incredibly well this year with both critics and audiences - is available to rent or download at Halinafilm.com. It costs $1.99 to rent and $5.99 to buy and own forever. I may be biased, but I think it's worth it.


20 Minutes Gone (Podcast)
The new podcast we launched this year is a lot of fun to produce. As of now, 6 episodes are available on iTunes to listen to FREE. I have 3 or 4 more unedited episodes in the can. I want to get a few more recorded, and then maybe I'll do another 6 consecutive weeks of new episodes like last time. I'm hoping the show will make its triumph return this November/December.


The Burden of Choice (Short Film)
I edited a rough rough cut of this 10-minute short film, and then it kinda fell down the list due to promoting Halina and also my job. My goal is to get back to this (now that the comic book mentioned above is finished) and have it done around November/December. I haven't figured out my distribution plan for this one yet; I MAY skip festivals and go straight for On Demand this time. We'll see.

Keep checking back here as I'll continue to post updates on these exciting projects!

No comments: